How to pay for your Hearing Aids
The good news is that hearing aids are reported to significantly improve the social, emotional psychological and physical well-being of those with hearing loss (mild-severe)1. With the advancements in technology, the possibilities are endless and are beyond what we can imagine. Today’s smart and compact hearing aids have the ability to connect you with your loved ones without overspending on your budget. Find out more about how hearing aids keep your brain fit here.
Don’t Put a Price Tag on Healthy Hearing!
There is no reason to miss out on the benefits of hearing and getting your personal set of hearing aids due to financial constraints. The Hearing Research Clinic NPC has teamed up with accredited, registered experts in medical financing, to bring you the option of purchasing your hearing aids on credit.
Follow these easy steps and be on your way to your best hearing today:
- After your diagnostic hearing evaluation with us, the necessary documents needed (including a quote) will be issued to you.
- We are happy to recommend a few of the leading medical financing companies in South Africa.
- Once you are approved for financing, which is based on your earnings and credit score, you will be fitted with your hearing aids immediately.
- You will then be responsible for your monthly payment plan with the medical financing company of your choice.
Advantages of a payment plan:
- Zero deposit
- Once approved you receive your hearing aids immediately
- Up to R150 000 available for medical loans
- Structured repayment plans to meet your needs
- Competitive interest rates
- No early settlement fees
Everyone is different and therefore to cater to your unique needs you will have a choice of companies to choose from. Repayment plans can range from 6, 12, 24 and 36 months, with interest rates that are prescribed by the National Credit Act and regulated by the National Credit Regulator, varying between 16%-26.5%.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you get the best for your hearing now.